Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 26
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1117 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
Brutor58

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Toiture disymétrique

Thank you Keet,
as for veroniQ, Captaincoock, I must thank you for your availability. I'm going to install the plugin manager on my 2 Mac and PC machines, it'll be very useful. I did take a look at the Shape Generator, it's great. I'm just having trouble getting the exact vector coordinates of the points right, but I'll practice. The roof generator is good too, it's just a shame that there's a bias on the angles of the different slopes from the start. In my case, 1 or 2 slopes are enough.
I'm not familiar with the function for removing "magnetism" from walls. It's a function I'm very interested in, because in the case of my construction, there are a lot of unconventional angles...
When I drew the "lean-to" extension, which I later imported as an object, I started from a normal drawing, without positioning the actual angle in relation to the terrain. I hadn't really planned to draw all the buildings. The idea came to me when I had to draw the "laundry" extension, the one with the zinc roof that captaincoock made for me, which was to join the lean-to. I wanted to have a fairly precise idea of the overall look.
This will enable me to make a clear presentation to the craftsmen who will be working on the construction of this laundry room. It will also enable me to see what issues might arise in terms of aesthetics, rainwater run-off management, orientation in relation to the building's surroundings, and so on.
[Jan 28, 2024, 7:07:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Le magnétisme n'est pas quelque chose de spécifique aux murs, bien qu'il soit mentionné dans le guide de l'utilisateur : https://sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#drawingWalls . Il y a également une vidéo sur le contrôle du magnétisme dans la section trucs et astuces : https://www.sweethome3d.com/tips.jsp.

Vous pouvez régler le magnétisme dans les préférences, mais il y a aussi un aimant dans la barre d'outils pour l'activer et le désactiver. Il permet de dessiner des murs, des pièces, des objets en rotation, etc. dans des angles libres au lieu des 15° avec le magnétisme activé.

Traduit avec DeepL.com (version gratuite)

[English]
Magnetism is not something specific to walls although it is mentioned in the user guide: https://sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#drawingWalls . There's also a video about controlling magnetism in the tips&tricks section: https://www.sweethome3d.com/tips.jsp

You can set magnetism in the preferences but there's also a magnet in the toolbar to switch it on and off. It allows drawing walls, rooms, rotating objects, etc in free angles instead of the 15° with magnetism on.
[Jan 28, 2024, 7:17:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Brutor58

France

Merci Keet, le userGuide étant en anglais, et SH3D étant tellement intuitif, je n'avais pas trop pris le temps depuis toutes ces années de le parcourir de façon approfondie. C'est idiot de ma part. Je vais me le traduire en français et me l'imprimer. Une fois traduit, si j'y arrive, je pourrais le proposer à la communauté ... des débutants !! car il semble qu'ici il y ait que des utilisateurs chevronnés et bienveillants ! merci
[Jan 28, 2024, 7:27:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Brutor58

France

Au fait, je n'ai pas pu télécharger le plugin manager... j'ai chaque fois un message de error connection, quelques soit le navigateur utilisé : Opera ou Edge en l'occurrence. Une idée ? merci
[Jan 28, 2024, 7:29:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Brutor58, le guide utilisateur existe aussi en français et écrit par des francophones. Pas la peine de le traduire !
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 28, 2024, 7:56:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Brutor58

France

merci @Puybaret #Puybaret
A tout hasard, je cherche des modèles de gouttières zinc que je dois pouvoir installer verticalement et horizontalement , toujours pour le projet que j'ai partagé. Existe il des modèles de gouttières autres que ceux que je connais dans ma version de SH3D ?
Merci
[Feb 11, 2024, 10:54:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved