Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 322 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Maximum size of a plug-in

Is there a maximum size a plug-in can be added into the Sweet Home 3D project on SourceForge?

For a 15.5MB plug-in, I get the message: "413 Request Entity Too Large".
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Apr 7, 2024, 12:07:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Maximum size of a plug-in

There are limits on file size: https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation...r%20Web/#file-size-limits but this is probably not your problem. 15.5 MB should not be a problem.
Maybe it's related to this: https://sourceforge.net/p/seeddms/discussion/general/thread/133a634a/
I don't know how sourceforge is setup but maybe these instructions can help: https://popart-studio.medium.com/what-is-a-41...ow-to-fix-it-9f07fffdcc92 (heading "Modifying the PHP ini File")
[Apr 7, 2024, 7:38:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

You could also try to compress the jar with a higher compression level to shrink its size. By the way I'm curious about what make your plugin so large.
[Apr 7, 2024, 1:02:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don’t have access to this kind of parameters on SourceForge, but they already increased the size limit of attached files in the past. If you want to make your plug-in smaller, you could compile your class files without debug information (Enkonyito already zip them). His plug-ins are large because they include YafaRay DLLs.
Enkonyito, if you don’t find a solution on SourceForge, send it to me, I’ll host your plug-in on sweethome3d.com server.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 7, 2024, 1:41:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

But considering that yafaray dll is now part of SH3D itself, I see no pratical reason to include it in the plugin. It could worth to think about it.
[Apr 7, 2024, 3:03:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Puybaret
Thanks for the suggestion, it might be useful in the future.
For the moment, I applied this solution.

@Daniels118
Unfortunately, using the DLLs of the version of YafaRay integrated into Sweet Home 3D causes the error
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: YafarayRenderer.createEnvironment(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)J

EnkoNyito
[Apr 8, 2024, 12:31:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

You should try to not call initdll at all, they are already loaded.
[Apr 8, 2024, 7:19:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved