Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 195 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mirakels

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
levels list pane

Maybe it is my windows setup, but from the list of levels in the top pane it is hard to see which one is currently in view. I would even say it is impossible to see as all tabs in it seem have the same color.
Is it possible to better highlight the active level?

Also when right clicking on the levels pane I would expect to just get the popup menu window, but it also causes to make the level the cursor happens to be on active (i.e. the drawing pane changes to that level).

(I saw/see this on version 7.2 and 7.3)

Thanks
[Apr 9, 2024, 7:30:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: levels list pane

You're right, the difference between the selected level tab and the other tabs is actually less visible under Windows 11 (right in the following image) than under Windows 10 (left). I note this and will try to improve it in a future version.

when right clicking on the levels pane I would expect to just get the popup menu window, but it also causes to make the level the cursor happens to be on active
This right click behaves quite weirdly. Sometimes it selects a tab, sometimes not. I will try to fix that too.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 10, 2024, 5:07:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved