Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 19
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 30797 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Pool house

Hello:

Here's another example of what you can do with SH3D.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 20, 2010, 3:15:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
logisch

Re: Pool house

its a bit a pitty that pool level and ground level look so equal. (maybe its a limitation of the program to not offer negative elevations . but i am not deep enough into it right now.)
[Mar 21, 2010, 3:23:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

hans, that's a cool pool house!
[Jun 10, 2010, 6:46:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
brock

Brasil

Ótimo!
[Jul 21, 2010, 12:46:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luxray8910

USA

I would like to make a pool in my Sweethome3D that seems like an actual pool. Do you know when (if they do) Sweethome3D will create a Swimming Pool as furniture? If not, do you know anywhere that i can import a 3D swimming pool to my home?
~Kayla~
[Aug 19, 2011, 2:57:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Kayla,

Try Sketchup Warehouse to search for swimming pools.
Read this manual (PDF) for a solution to correctly incorporate it into your design.

Hans
Hans

hansdirkse.info
[Aug 19, 2011, 3:27:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luxray8910

USA

Thanks...
And sorry I asked more than once, I saw that you weren't online and I was hoping somebody else might have answered.
~Kayla~
[Aug 19, 2011, 5:40:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hans,
i like this one, well done!

But, biggrin , the pools water level could have looked a little bit different:

costs just a few minutes, c'mon - you know that kindof stuff wink

macfrog
[Aug 19, 2011, 8:48:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

macfrog,

Please, check the date that picture was posted...
It's from way before I figured out all the tricks I've written about since. So you see, I have (had) the same learning curve as everybody.

Example? The design was made shortly after or before textures could be applied to boxes. So I made a box with a wooden texture and then repeated it 200 times to form the wooden "envelope" that forms floor, wall and ceiling.

I hadn't thought of stacking "layers" yet in those days, that's why the pool is at the same level as the rest.

Hans
Hans

hansdirkse.info
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hansmex at Aug 19, 2011, 11:30:02 PM]
[Aug 19, 2011, 9:28:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Yes, sorry. i didn't look at the date. the thread looked quite recent :-)
[Aug 20, 2011, 6:23:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved