Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 24
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22004 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
paddygowda72

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to import furniture in Applet

Thanx Emmanuel

We will continue to work on online version, because, it is one of the key part of our project, which will empower the common man to build his dreams.

Not sure how successful we will be, but we will put our best efforts ........

We are thankful to sweethome3d and you for all that you are providing to us.
[Nov 16, 2015, 3:59:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
paddygowda72

Dear Forum

Can any java gurus in this forum help us with our situation - please ?

Situation is we are unable to load model furniture libraries, rest is fine.

Please let us know what details you would want to help us......

Regards

Paddy
[Nov 20, 2015, 5:06:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slaredo

Sorry to ask again the question, I tried to look a bit on the forum but not sure of the answer.

Do I understand well that there is NO WAY to use the ONLINE version with Chrome or Edge ?
(Running windows 10, noway to get IE)

So I would have to install Mozilla ?

To share some 3 vizualisation with my Architect, it would be fine to have this feature, but he has also only Chrome and Edge
[Dec 26, 2015, 6:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Do I understand well that there is NO WAY to use the ONLINE version with Chrome or Edge ?
Yes, Edge never supported Java plugin and Chrome stopped supporting it (Java plugin is a NPAPI plugin).

Running windows 10, noway to get IE
As far as I understood, Edge is the default browser under Windows 10. That doesn't mean that IE doesn't work under that system. I just tried again Sweet Home 3D Online with IE 11 and it worked without problem.

So I would have to install Mozilla ?
Firefox will remove support for plugins too at the end of 2016, so until then it should work.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 27, 2015, 1:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved