Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 24
Posts: 24   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22003 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
santhosh.chellamani

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to import furniture in Applet

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, i tried all the above steps. i am not able to import the catalogs on my server.

Kindly Suggest step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Santhosh
[Oct 27, 2015, 5:19:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santhosh.chellamani

i have downloaded the furniture.zip and textures.zip from the mentioned URL and included them in my root folder.

i also added the params in the .html file and tried to load online. the libraries did not load, only the blank template of sweet home loaded.

Regards,
Santhosh
[Oct 27, 2015, 5:22:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
paddygowda72

biggrin Re: How to import furniture in Applet

update to Santhoshs escalation

Sweethome is deployed in a folder named 3D and furniturecatalog.zip and texturecatalog.zip is in the same level of the folder, along with sweethome3dapplet.html.

the parameters are as below.....

questions are,

where are we going wrong ? and

do we have to download separate model libraries ? if Yes then should it be in the same folder as furniture catalog ?

var attributes = {codebase:".",
code:"com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.SweetHome3DApplet",
archive:jars,
width:"100%", height:"95%",
name:"SweetHome3DOnline"};
// Complete list of available parameters described in the javadoc
// of com.eteks.sweethome3d.applet.SweetHome3DApplet class
var parameters = {jnlp_embedded:

"PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIj8+CjwhLS0KICAgU3dlZXRIb21lM0RBcHBsZXQuam5scCAKICAgCiAgIFN3ZWV0IEhvbWU
gM0QsIENvcHlyaWdodCAoYykgMjAxMyBFbW1hbnVlbCBQVVlCQVJFVCAvIGVUZWtzIDxpbmZvQGV0ZWtzLmNvbT4KICAgCiAgIFR
oaXMgcHJvZ3JhbSBpcyBmcmVlIHNvZnR3YXJlOyB5b3UgY2FuIHJlZGlzdHJpYnV0ZSBpdCBhbmQvb3IgbW9kaWZ5CiAgIGl0IHV
uZGVyIHRoZSB0ZXJtcyBvZiB0aGUgR05VIEdlbmVyYWwgUHVibGljIExpY2Vuc2UgYXMgcHVibGlzaGVkIGJ5CiAgIHRoZSBGcmV
lIFNvZnR3YXJlIEZvdW5kYXRpb247IGVpdGhlciB2ZXJzaW9uIDIgb2YgdGhlIExpY2Vuc2UsIG9yCiAgIChhdCB5b3VyIG9wdGl
vbikgYW55IGxhdGVyIHZlcnNpb24uCiAKICAgVGhpcyBwcm9ncmFtIGlzIGRpc3RyaWJ1dGVkIGluIHRoZSBob3BlIHRoYXQgaXQ
gd2lsbCBiZSB1c2VmdWwsCiAgIGJ1dCBXSVRIT1VUIEFOWSBXQVJSQU5UWTsgd2l0aG91dCBldmVuIHRoZSBpbXBsaWVkIHdhcnJ
hbnR5IG9mCiAgIE1FUkNIQU5UQUJJTElUWSBvciBGSVRORVNTIEZPUiBBIFBBUlRJQ1VMQVIgUFVSUE9TRS4gIFNlZSB0aGUKICA
gR05VIEdlbmVyYWwgUHVibGljIExpY2Vuc2UgZm9yIG1vcmUgZGV0YWlscy4KCiAgIFlvdSBzaG91bGQgaGF2ZSByZWNlaXZlZCB
hIGNvcHkgb2YgdGhlIEdOVSBHZW5lcmFsIFB1YmxpYyBMaWNlbnNlCiAgIGFsb25nIHdpdGggdGhpcyBwcm9ncmFtOyBpZiBub3Q
sIHdyaXRlIHRvIHRoZSBGcmVlIFNvZnR3YXJlCiAgIEZvdW5kYXRpb24sIEluYy4sIDU5IFRlbXBsZSBQbGFjZSwgU3VpdGUgMzM
wLCBCb3N0b24sIE1BICAwMjExMS0xMzA3ICBVU0EKLS0+CjwhLS0gCiAgQWNjb21wYW55aW5nIEpOTFAgZmlsZSBmb3IgU3dlZXQ
gSG9tZSAzRCBBcHBsZXQuCiAgU2hvdWxkIG1hdGNoIHRoZSBhcHBsZXQgc2NyaXB0IGluIFN3ZWV0SG9tZTNEQXBwbGV0Lmh0bWw
gYW5kIHVzZWQgCiAgYXMgaXRzIGpubHBfZW1iZWRkZWQgcGFyYW1ldGVyIHZhbHVlIGFmdGVyIGEgY29udmVyc2lvbiB0byBiYXN
lNjQuCiAgVW5kZXIgVW5peCwgY29udmVyc2lvbiB0byBiYXNlNjQgY2FuIGJlIGRvbmUgd2l0aCB0aGUgZm9sbG93aW5nIGNvbW1
hbmQ6CiAgICBiYXNlNjQgLWkgU3dlZXRIb21lM0RBcHBsZXQuam5scCIgCi0tPgo8am5scCBocmVmPSJTd2VldEhvbWUzREFwcGx
ldC5qbmxwIj4KICA8aW5mb3JtYXRpb24+CiAgICA8dGl0bGU+U3dlZXQgSG9tZSAzRCBPbmxpbmU8L3RpdGxlPgogICAgPHZlbmR
vcj5lVGVrczwvdmVuZG9yPgogICAgPGhvbWVwYWdlIGhyZWY9Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cuc3dlZXRob21lM2QuY29tLyIvPgogIDwvaW5
mb3JtYXRpb24+CgogIDxzZWN1cml0eT4KICAgIDxhbGwtcGVybWlzc2lvbnMvPgogIDwvc2VjdXJpdHk+CgogIDxyZXNvdXJjZXM
+CiAgICA8ajJzZSB2ZXJzaW9uPSIxLjUrIiBtYXgtaGVhcC1zaXplPSI2NDBtIi8+CiAgICA8amFyIGhyZWY9ImxpYi9Td2VldEh
vbWUzREFwcGxldC5qYXIiIG1haW49InRydWUiLz4KICAgIDxqYXIgaHJlZj0ibGliL2JhdGlrLXN2Z3BhdGhwYXJzZXItMS43Lmp
hciIvPgogICAgPHByb3BlcnR5IG5hbWU9ImNvbS5ldGVrcy5zd2VldGhvbWUzZC5kZXBsb3ltZW50SW5mb3JtYXRpb24iIHZhbHV
lPSJPbmxpbmUiLz4KICAgIDxwcm9wZXJ0eSBuYW1lPSJqbmxwLnBhY2tFbmFibGVkIiB2YWx1ZT0iZmFsc2UiLz4KICA8L3Jlc29
1cmNlcz4KIAogIDxyZXNvdXJjZXMgb3M9IldpbmRvd3MiIGFyY2g9Ing4NiI+CiAgICA8amFyIGhyZWY9ImxpYi93aW5kb3dzL2k
zODYvamF2YTNkLmphciIvPgogIDwvcmVzb3VyY2VzPgogIDxyZXNvdXJjZXMgb3M9IldpbmRvd3MiIGFyY2g9ImFtZDY0Ij4KICA
gIDxqYXIgaHJlZj0ibGliL3dpbmRvd3MveDY0L2phdmEzZC5qYXIiLz4KICA8L3Jlc291cmNlcz4KCiAgPHJlc291cmNlcyBvcz0
iTWFjIE9TIFgiPgogICAgPHByb3BlcnR5IG5hbWU9ImFwcGxlLmF3dC5ncmFwaGljcy5Vc2VRdWFydHoiIHZhbHVlPSJ0cnVlIi8
+CiAgICA8cHJvcGVydHkgbmFtZT0iajNkLnJlbmQiIHZhbHVlPSJqb2dsIi8+CiAgICA8amFyIGhyZWY9ImxpYi9tYWNvc3gvamF
2YTNkLmphciIvPgogIDwvcmVzb3VyY2VzPgoKICA8cmVzb3VyY2VzIG9zPSJMaW51eCIgYXJjaD0ieDg2IGkzODYiPgogICAgPGp
hciBocmVmPSJsaWIvbGludXgvaTM4Ni9qYXZhM2QuamFyIi8+CiAgPC9yZXNvdXJjZXM+CiAgPHJlc291cmNlcyBvcz0iTGludXg
iIGFyY2g9ImFtZDY0IHg4Nl82NCI+CiAgICA8amFyIGhyZWY9ImxpYi9saW51eC94NjQvamF2YTNkLmphciIvPgogIDwvcmVzb3V
yY2VzPgoKICA8cmVzb3VyY2VzIG9zPSJTdW5PUyI+CiAgICA8ZXh0ZW5zaW9uIGhyZWY9Imh0dHA6Ly9kb3dubG9hZC5qYXZhLm5
ldC9tZWRpYS9qYXZhM2Qvd2Vic3RhcnQvcmVsZWFzZS9qYXZhM2QtMS41LWxhdGVzdC5qbmxwIi8+CiAgPC9yZXNvdXJjZXM+Cgo
gIDxhcHBsZXQtZGVzYyBtYWluLWNsYXNzPSJjb20uZXRla3Muc3dlZXRob21lM2QuYXBwbGV0LlN3ZWV0SG9tZTNEQXBwbGV0IiA
KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgbmFtZT0iU3dlZXRIb21lM0RPbmxpbmUiIHdpZHRoPSI2MDAiIGhlaWdodD0iNjAwIi8+Cjwvam5scD4
=",

java_arguments:"-Xmx640m -Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.deploymentInformation=Online -Djnlp.packEnabled=false",
showMemoryStatus:"true",
userLanguage:"en",
furnitureCatalogURLs:"furnitureCatalog.zip",
texturesCatalogURLs:"texturesCatalog.zip”,

listHomesURL:"",
readHomeURL:"",
writeHomeURL:"",

javaDisabled:'"><p align="center" style="margin:30px"><font color="#FF0000">Enable Java in the preferences of your browser<br>and/or install <a href="http://java.com">Java</a> to run Sweet Home 3D Online.</font></p><dummy att="'};
[Oct 27, 2015, 6:32:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santhosh.chellamani

Hi,

Can Somebody help me please i am stuck at this point and not able to proceed with this.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh C
[Oct 30, 2015, 6:38:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Did you deploy your own furnitureCatalog.zip and texturecatalog.zip files or the ones available on sweethome3d.com? Did you set the furnitureResourcesURLBase and texturesResourcesURLBase attributes and deployed the furniture icons and models on your server? Or maybe you want to show your own models/textures?

You ask quick support but don't tell us anything about your project. It would be nice to give some details about what you want to achieve... sad
By the way, pay attention that applets are a dying technology: not available under iOS and Android, not available under Chrome and Edge browsers, difficult to use under Safari. Among the main browsers, only IE and Firefox still support them with the only requirement that the user must install a JRE and accept applet certificate at launch. For how long???
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 30, 2015, 2:32:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santhosh.chellamani

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I want to embed sweet home 3d on my website as a online version.

I was successful in launching it online in my server.

However there is no furnitures on it, i want to include the furniture catalog in my server, i would like use the one available on sweet home website itself.

I have not created my own furniture, i will use the one available on web itself.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Santhosh C
[Oct 31, 2015, 4:50:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Be sure to read all the comments at the beginning of this thread, and upload the models you want on your server.
By the way, don't expect more support on the Online version, because I prefer to spend more time on the future features of Sweet Home 3D.
[Nov 1, 2015, 6:48:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santhosh.chellamani

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again, Can we get paid support on this ?

If yes, how much we should pay ? what kind of support do we get ? whom to contact ?

Because everything is working fine on the server except the libraries and this is very crucial for our project.

Hence requesting your support.

Regards,
Santhosh C
[Nov 4, 2015, 10:56:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry, I don't provide paid support for cloning the Online version.
But all the information required to deploy the libraries on your server is available in this thread and other ones on this forum. Just read it closely.
[Nov 6, 2015, 7:32:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

In case you missed it, Mozilla announced also that they will stop supporting plug-ins in Firefox by the end of 2016. But as shown in the surprise of the birthday page of Sweet Home 3D, this doesn't necessarily mean the death of the Online version of Sweet Home 3D. More about this in the coming weeks...
[Nov 15, 2015, 3:51:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 24   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved