Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 224
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1245324 times and has 223 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 1.24 Mac OS Release (Crashing!)

Under macOS, you should run the Furniture Library Editor with Java 8 or Apple Java 6. It doesn't work with more recent versions of Java yet.
By the way, no need to double post!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 4, 2019, 9:22:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ciberyan

Hello All
Hope to be in the right place ...
Is there a way (ini file ?) to start the editor in always the same directory ?
When I launch the Editor to open a library, it always look in My Documents and would like to redirect to another more convenient folder
Thanks in advance
[Aug 28, 2019, 1:01:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
xyzzy

USA

Hi, I am having trouble opening the furniture library that comes with the store version of Sweet Home 3D on Windows. I would like to sort and filter the items and use the library editor to make it easier to find things. When I open the Furniture.jar file in the lib folder only one item is imported -- an aquarium.
Thank you!
[Oct 5, 2019, 6:29:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry, the Furniture.jar file isn't editable with the Furniture library editor.
[Update: from version 1.26, the editor is able to open Furniture.jar file that you can save as a furniture library]
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jun 14, 2021, 11:16:35 AM]
[Oct 11, 2019, 8:29:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YGYL
Advanced Member

Nice to see the new version, but V1.25 Will still change the format of the imported file~
[Apr 17, 2020, 2:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

@YGYL, I wanted to improve the handling of KMZ files, but this would have required some deeper changes in the organization of SH3F files. At the moment, if you want to keep Collada files at their original format, the DAE file should be at the root of the ZIP imported file (this is the case for 3D Warehouse models at Collada format).
[Apr 17, 2020, 4:02:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YGYL
Advanced Member

rose Re: 1.24 Mac OS Release (Crashing!)

Thank you very much, waiting for your good news
Wish you good health~
[Apr 18, 2020, 6:03:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
T3NZ3N

天下
Re: Furniture Library Editor released

For anyone Interested in making this work in the Portable Version:

1. Download JavaPortable8 and install it into your SH3D Portable Directory, into a new folder called "Common"Files", which will create a directory structure that looks like this: (My Program Location Directory)/SweetHome3D-6.3-portable/Common"Files/Java

2. Download JavaPortableLauncher and install it in the SH3D Portable Directory, so it looks like this: (My Program Location Directory)/SweetHome3D-6.3-portable/JavaPortableLauncher

Note: So wherever the JavaPortableLauncher is located, there needs to be a folder int eh same directory named "CommonFiles" and inside that a Folder named "Java", which was created when you installed JavaPortable8

3. Put FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.25.jar into the same Portable6.3 folder

4. Right-click FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.25.jar, select "Open With" > Always use this program to open this file type > Choose another program > Browse to the JavaPortableLauncher.exe file in the JavaPortableLauncher folder > OK

5. Right-click FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.25.jar > Send to > Desktop(create shortcut)

Drag & Drop your shortcut to Quicklaunch, or wherever you want it.

This should now enable you to launch FurnitureLibraryEditor & TexturesLibraryEditor from your Portable Install Folder, which could also be a USB Thumb Drive or something, but can also be anywhere on your Computer.
[Apr 21, 2020, 7:08:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bekhadda

Re: Furniture Library Editor Beta released

Bonsoir
Comme c'est un fichier compressé...
Comment l'installer svp
Merci d'avance
[Jun 29, 2020, 8:27:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NikkiSevven

US
Re: Furniture Library Editor released

I'm having some issues with the Furniture Library Editor (Mac OS 10.11.6 and Java 1.8). Here's what I did:

1. Launched the editor.
2. Opened the Contributions library.
3. Changed the categories of some of the models, specifying new category names.
4. Tried to save the modified library, but got an error message that the library couldn't be saved.
5. Changed the name of the file and tried to save it to my desktop instead, which worked.
6. Launched SH3D and imported the modified library. However, while all my newly created categories appeared in the list, most did not contain the models I'd specified.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or even if I'm doing something wrong. Perhaps someone could walk me through the steps? Or point me to some instructions or a tutorial? Thank you in advance!
[Aug 27, 2020, 5:20:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 224   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved