Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 19
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16486 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
white0demon

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad error with plug-ins eclipse

I was trying to create a plug-in and followed the tutorial http://www.sweethome3d.com/pluginDeveloperGuide.jsp

I was getting an error with the plug-in I was trying to create so I downloaded this plug-in http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&a...d=152568&atid=1127349 since it is for sure working and got the same error.

The error is:

Invalid plug-in jar:file:/C:/Users/username/Application%20Data/eTeks/Sweet%20Home%203D/plugins/RotateHomePlugin.jar!/org%2Faddy%2Fsh3d%2Fplugin%2FApplicationPlugin.properties:
org.addy.sh3d.plugin.RotateHomePlugin not a subclass of com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.Plugin

Invalid plug-in jar:file:/C:/Users/username/Application%20Data/eTeks/Sweet%20Home%203D/plugins/CopyStylePlugin.jar!/newPlugin%2FApplicationPlugin.properties:
newPlugin.CopyStyleAction not a subclass of com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.Plugin

I don't understand what could be wrong, although it might be something stupid, any ideas?

It's the first time I'm trying to develop a plug-in so it could be something easy I didn't notice.

If any part of the code is needed (or any other information) I can post it, but right now I only have a message box to appear in the execute and nothing more, everything else is according to the tutorial.
[Aug 24, 2010, 12:59:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: error with plug-ins eclipse

Are you sure CopyStyleAction extends Plugin and that you imported com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.Plugin (not a Plugin class of an other package)?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 24, 2010, 1:10:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
white0demon

import com.eteks.sweethome3d.plugin.Plugin;

Yeah I think I'm sure. Even if I had it wrong in my plug-in wouldn't it work in the rotate home plug-in?
[Aug 24, 2010, 1:24:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What main class do you run?
[Aug 24, 2010, 1:36:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
white0demon

com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3DBootstrap
[Aug 24, 2010, 1:51:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Try com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D class it should work better! wink
[Aug 24, 2010, 3:55:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
white0demon

Gives the following error (reason I thought it wasn't this one):

Could not find main class: com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.
Program will exit.
[Aug 24, 2010, 5:03:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Hum... I'm ok to help but if you're not able to launch com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D class, this won't make it... sad
[Aug 24, 2010, 5:22:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
white0demon

Any idea why this might be happening though? confused
[Aug 24, 2010, 6:21:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
white0demon

When I have bootstrap as main class it launches sweet home just not with any plug-in and gives the error I wrote at the first post. This gives any valuable information? confused
[Aug 24, 2010, 11:30:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved