Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40387 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
white0demon

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: new plugin ready to use - duplicate style plugin

Not for me (on Win XP Pro)
Does it work that way in Linux/Mac?

Hello maker,

You are right it doesn't work for me either (Windows 7), so you could just report it as a bug (if not already). But either way when this is fixed the extension of the plug-in would be useless so I don't think I should extend it in that direction.

I'm glad it works very well for you smile
[Sep 21, 2010, 8:18:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
maker

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: new plugin ready to use - duplicate style plugin

Actually, on thinking it over, I disagree with you on both points biggrin

It would be awkward if I had a sloping wall (with a colour on one side) sloping the wrong way. And, if, using "Reverse Walls", it was flipped on both X and Y axes.

Of course, it would be nice if "Reverse Walls" had the option of which axis to flip it in.

Thanks anyway. It's nice seeing so many talented people writing plugins here. And even the base SH3D is getting more and more solid every time. smile
[Sep 22, 2010, 6:38:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved