Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 135
Posts: 135   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 319511 times and has 134 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.0

sgabu77, you shouldn't use Advanced rendering plugin with Sweet Home 3D 3.0. It may work but I didn't check.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 2, 2010, 9:05:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sgabu77

I tried to use "create picture" setting to 90 ° north of the project, date and time 01/09/2010 h. 13:00 and I always see the white render.

I'm afraid I have not yet understood. Sorry:)
[Dec 2, 2010, 9:37:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Hello all,

I'm in the process of writing a Photo Tutorial. First version should be ready in a few days, depending on the time it takes to review and publish.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 2, 2010, 10:04:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Nice idea Hans! smile
Thank you for taking care of that.
By the way, note that the help page about Photo creation already evolved since the release, and will probably evolve again from the users' feedback.
You can always get the last version from here.

Building the previous link makes me suddenly realize that the help is completely usable directly from CVS repository, and from any language (French, German, Japanese...) ! Amazing! cool
I'm going to ask immediately to SourceForge.net team if I can take profit of such a feature...
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 2, 2010, 10:23:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Emmanuel,

Thanks for that bit of info. I'll try to use as much info, tips & tricks, as I can. Will send first draught a.s.a.p.

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 2, 2010, 10:28:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 135   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved