Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5717 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D usability

@hansmex:
noone expects sh3d to be a replacement to some serious commercial cad package, thats for sure.
you wrote
... these drawbacks will make your plans next to useless for any serious design work, as no contractor can use such a plan with approximate measures, nor can you reliably do any planning of furniture, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
i believe, we are all truly satisfied how easy and almost flawless this soft is working, so thanx for that (for your contributions too).

but as an expert you have to understand the novice never do things you would (or have to) do. i like to "play" with sh3d, i use it without any tut and mostly it works out the way i expected - thanx for that again.
@Puybaret:
don't worry, we're already satisfied for what we get so far, even for architectural needs biggrin those little glitches that came along from time to time are not really worth to fight about...
greets
macfrog
[Nov 26, 2010, 9:50:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved