Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4780 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
little glitch ...

@Puybaret:
Thanks for the recently created v3 of sh3d, i really apreciate your work alot smile

Just one thing (more) i've just encountered still remains the same as in the v2.6 on MacOS X:

when i close the separate 3dview window, sh3d "draws" 2 big rectangles onto the main window, also locking it and prevents it from being usable for at least the time i need to make the screenshot below wink
okay, i've got only a 1.5 GHz and maybe it's a silly Java issue, but maybe you know it's a bug?

screenshot:

thanx,
macfrog
[Dec 5, 2010, 9:24:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: little glitch ...

This sounds as a driver problem (but I know you won't have the chance to upgrade it under Mac OS X). I don't have this issue on the Mac OS X computers I tested Sweet Home 3D on. What Mac OS X version do you use?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 6, 2010, 8:09:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

It's a G4 running 10.5. It's like the (to be closed) window is kindof "zooming out", but the positions of these mentioned rectangles do not go with chg positions of the window. of course it's only being visible so long because of my memory issues while handling a bigger plan smile So, there is no negative side effect that comes along with this, i can live with it, anyway biggrin
greets
macfrog
[Dec 9, 2010, 8:21:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hi.
I can reproduce the same odd behaviour of SH3D on my PC too:
but there are no grey rectangles drawn, instead the graphics from the gui is seen.

see upper left corner area of screenshot below.

my PC is a ATOM330/1,6 GHz dualcore with NVIDIA ION.

there are no other programms behaving strange...
greets
macfrog
[Dec 14, 2010, 2:57:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Update for the ones who care..

this behavior is still present within v3.1 on OSX, so i think this is situated in Java?? I didn't check on my PC, yet.
macfrog
[Apr 10, 2011, 9:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved