Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5207 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
wrosun

Nepal
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Windows in round wall

hwey guys like the new feature of making round wall in version 3 but would like it even more it windows could be made int the round walls!!!!!
[Dec 12, 2010, 9:03:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Windows in round wall

As said in the blog, Sweet Home 3D is able to compute the hole at the intersection between a windows and a round wall, but you'll have to place windows at the right location and angle yourself. To get best results you should probably create holes first with invisible boxes (don't forget to select Door or window while importing it).
This may be improved in a future version, but try it yourself and you'll understand that automatic computing may get sometimes too complicated.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 12, 2010, 9:52:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal

Thanks Puybaret....
I am gona give it a try....there is some thing other than sweethome 3d problems lol.......the disk space in my c drive which is also the drive where the win 7 OS is installed is decreasing day by day....is it a virus but i hapened after i installed 2.6 version i hope it has nothing to do with SH3d.And i cannot format my notebook coz i dont have the CD for Win 7 home premium ......i know its not appropriate to say my problems here but i think your are an expert so just wanted your opinion...
[Dec 12, 2010, 3:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Some configuration files are copied every time you launch Sweet Home 3D. They can be found in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\work directory. These files are deleted when they are 1 week old and not before by security (auto deletion is always something quite dangerous to handle), but you can delete them if you want to, once you quitted Sweet Home 3D.
I would prefer these temporary files being deleted automatically at program end, but a bug in Java under Windows prevents it.
[Dec 12, 2010, 4:30:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal

Puybaret
It worked but the problem that i am facing is really big loss of disk space my c: partation is of 76.1 GB but only 9.67 Gb of free space now remaining and when i check my programs there is nothing that is unncecessary ...but still there is so many space used up......
[Dec 12, 2010, 5:28:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The space occupied by Sweet Home 3D is:
- the program probably in C:\Program Files\Sweet Home 3D folder
- the content of C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D folder
- the SH3D files you created.
After that, I can't give you tips about some other things...
[Dec 12, 2010, 6:49:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal

Thanks Puybaret
the files in work dorectory had been using more space than i thought so deleting them cleared 4-5 gb of space...
Thanks for your time..
Wrosun
[Dec 12, 2010, 7:57:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved