Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8476 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Fintan

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3d Fountan and Bar for restaurant

Hello all,
fist I would like to thank the devs for this awesome application.

I am new here and would like to know if anyone can point me to a fountain. I need it for a indoor / out door restaurant.

Also a decent Bar (as in drinks) would be great.

Thank you in advance and happy holidays.
[Dec 25, 2010, 10:36:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal
Re: 3d Fountan and Bar for restaurant

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search...mp;styp=m&btnG=Search go here for fountains

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search...mp;btnG=Search&reps=1 and for bar
[Dec 25, 2010, 11:46:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Fintan

Thank you for the links, but those models are all in .skp format.
At least the good one for me.
I cannot import them.

Any other idea?
[Dec 26, 2010, 10:05:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Convert them to DAE/Collada format with the free version of Sketchup.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 26, 2010, 10:13:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Fred,

Google Sketchup is a free program, so download and install it, load your skp models and then export them to the dae format that SH3D supports.

Problem solved.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 26, 2010, 10:22:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Fintan

Thank you for that, but I don't think scetchup works on Linux. Anyway I found this:
http://www.babel3d.com/HowItWorks.aspx

I'll test that now and see how it goes.
[Dec 26, 2010, 10:26:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Fred,

You could of course read this message ... and have the faith that the advice given here actually works.

One suggestion: before you publish your message, use the Preview button to read your text and check your links. The link you provide doesn't work, and -when corrected- redirects to a Wikipedia page that doesn't relate to this discussion, as far as I can see.

EDIT
Here is the correct link to a page that translates Sketchup files to other formats.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Edit 2 times, last edit by hansmex at Dec 26, 2010, 10:52:25 AM]
[Dec 26, 2010, 10:41:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Fintan

Thank you for that. sorry for the link nixup.

Any way The tranformation online did not go well at all.

I put sketchup on my vmware xp and seems to work, although a bit complicated actually finding the DAE files. They were hidden a separate dir. from the .jpg files. Anyway all is well now. Again thanks.
[Dec 26, 2010, 11:07:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved