Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4343 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
sampathmalaka

Sri Lanka
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Can we use Unicode for labling?

Hello,
Is it possible to use any other language (other than English)while using the Text lables? (Unicode confused )

Thank you guyz very much for such a (n)ice programme blushing !
[Jan 6, 2011, 3:02:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Can we use Unicode for labling?

You can use any character as long as it exists in the font used by Sweet Home 3D.
Look at these screen captures in Bulgarian and Japanese:

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 6, 2011, 3:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sampathmalaka

Sri Lanka
sad Re: Can we use Unicode for labling?

Thanx 4 da reply rose
But it is a very limited list. I only want to type something using text lables (say "Bed Room" in my own language). Is there any possible way to do so confused
[Jan 11, 2011, 4:33:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Please, explain what you want to do. I really don't understand your point. sad
But it is a very limited list.
A limited list of what? Characters? Aren't the 65535 characters of the Unicode enough?
[Jan 11, 2011, 5:37:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sampathmalaka

Sri Lanka

Hi Manu smile ,

I want to insert some "sinhala" characters to label few things in my home. cuz my output(plan drawn using SH3D) needs to be in "Sinhala" rather than English.

When I switch my keyboard from 'EN English(United States)' to 'SI Sinhala(Sri Lanka)' the label shows only Squares not letters. crying

Mentioned list is the list that drops down in "File--->Preferences--->Language". biggrin

Any help confused

Thanx much!
[Jan 12, 2011, 3:30:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The characters available in text fields depend on the font used in Sweet Home 3D and not the selected language in preferences. If squares are displayed instead of sinhala characters, this means that the drawing of these characters isn't defined in the current font. As you can't change the font used in Sweet Home 3D in its current version, you won't be able to display these characters, unless you're ready to edit some internal parameters of the JVM.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Jan 13, 2011, 7:37:48 AM]
[Jan 12, 2011, 11:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sampathmalaka

Sri Lanka
shock Re: Can we use Unicode for labling?

Thanx Puybaret,
I will try that out. In case of any difficulty think I have to wait for a forthcoming version of SH3D. laughing
Thanx again 4 ur time on my matter. blushing
[Jan 13, 2011, 4:48:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
PRETORIAN

Hello
My Native Language is not Supported Too. For example: I can't write, It displays "??????????" Instead of "საქართველო" - It Means Georgia In My Native Language" :)
[Dec 28, 2011, 9:44:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved