Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4531 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Free the lights !!

Hello again,

i just want to make everybody aware of the things you're gonna miss, if Emmanuel's not going to get (someone responsible) start taking care of updating SH3Ds render engine use LIGHTs in EVERY SHAPE.

Please support This!! biggrin

I'm with you.
macfrog cool
[Jan 27, 2011, 11:49:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Free the lights !!

macfrog,

LED lights in the nose of the thread of a staircase?
Really beautiful and very well executed!

In SH3D? I would love to have it, but if I were Emmanuel, that would go into a paid version... laughing

Nevertheless, I'll keep it in mind for my end of year wish list. biggrin

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 28, 2011, 12:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just want to let a chance to the other software! laughing
(I'm kidding of course)
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 28, 2011, 12:19:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hans, Emmanuel,
Please don't take it too serious, it's been only an experiment for exporting anything to sh3d and see how it would look like.

imho would it be better to pimp up the export/import for giving someone the chance to render it with some other software. that would be nice :)
[Jan 28, 2011, 3:30:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

macfrog,

THAT is an interesting idea. Knowing that SH3D uses Sunflow to render images, I installed Sunflow already twice, but never could figure out how to use SH3D files to get something rendered with that program. But, as far as I'm concerned, it's not something that should have priority over other, more interesting features in the pipeline.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 28, 2011, 3:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hans,

of course, there are more important issues to solve, as i wrote: it's just my opinion. maybe there is no need for the rest of this community here anyway. and sh3d should still remain as easy to use as it is right now. adding pro-features should be the last thing Emmanuel should think about.

but, just in case ...

you will recognize the original model, i'm sure biggrin
greets
macfrog
[Jan 28, 2011, 8:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved