Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6407 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
TanvirAlam

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Is there any way we can turn on the anti aliasing features?

Is there any way we can turn on the anti aliasing features???? my 3D models are created using 3D Max and are exported to OBJ file with high quality textures. however, when I imported to sweet home 3D the border line looks jaggied would like to know how to make a smooth anti aliasing??
[Feb 2, 2011, 11:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Is there any way we can turn on the anti aliasing features?

Anti aliasing is always on. If it doesn't seem to be antialiased, it's probably Java 3D which didn't succeed to turn it on.
By the way, a screen capture would be greatly welcome to ensure we talk about the same thing.
See this subject if you don't know how to share your images.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 2, 2011, 11:22:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TanvirAlam

How can I turn on the JAVA 3D antialiased. I can I find out it is enabled or not?
[Feb 3, 2011, 6:14:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hi,
there's another issue that might cause your problem: when exporting something to wavefront obj, sometimes you can specify the quality of the exported textures (they are not included in the obj) mostly jpg. so, try to look for export options-> texture/material quality.
greetz
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 11:03:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TanvirAlam

I have tried to modification of OBJ file but no options available. I am still having this problem with anti aliasing. The object edge looks JAGGED but if I render it it looks ok and not JAGGED. I need it to be looking smooth on the 3D Preview. there got to be a way. because the other software applies anti aliasing features. such as WaireFusion 5.0. Please help...........
[Feb 8, 2011, 6:52:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Tanvir,

Try this:
- click Plan --> Export to SVG format
- open that file in a graphics program (like The Gimp) and look at the quality

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 8, 2011, 7:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TanvirAlam

How will it help! SVG file can be opened with any browser. I did and I viewed it using browsers. it shows the Plan part of it not the 3D view part of it. I am having this problem in 3d View part. Please advice....
[Feb 8, 2011, 8:26:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TanvirAlam

I have upload the pic! "Aveter" the object edge looks JAGGED. and when ever I try to move it looks more JAGGED. Please advice
[Feb 8, 2011, 8:31:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Tanvir,

Can you email me your design, so that I can see what is the problem?

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 8, 2011, 8:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TanvirAlam

Hi Hans,

I sent you the OBJ file

Tanvir
[Feb 8, 2011, 9:47:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved