Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2639 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
printing...

Hello,

the compass is not being printed, is this a feature you might add in the future or did i miss an option (i never know)?

also, maybe there should be an option to add a page to print summarized room-sizes (just like furniture) and/or wall-area (for wallpapers etc.), surrounding length etc., you know some kindof plan statistics that could help users to diy their homes.
is this an idea?
macfrog
[Feb 6, 2011, 8:21:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: printing...

macfrog, the compass is printed if it's visible in the plan.

Printing stats is a good idea, even if I guess that won't appear in a very close future. wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 8, 2011, 8:46:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Re: printing...

Emmanuel,
tried printing and found the problem:

when the compass is moved "far" below the plan, it's not visible and also not on the next printed side. it disappears:

screenshot:

i use a scale of 1/50 on A3 size Paper (if possible), no furniture print, no 3d print.

i never realise it, until i really wanted to have the compass in the print, and it should be in the upperleft/lowerright corner.

i think it's forgotton after scaling when the plan was to close to printing borders or similar.
macfrog
[Feb 8, 2011, 5:15:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved