Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 27
Posts: 27   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13573 times and has 26 replies Next Thread
quickmic

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Cut out

Here it is

https://rms-systems.homelinux.net/download/Transfer/flat/

I have also made some pictures.
[Feb 13, 2011, 3:52:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Mic,

I still haven't looked at your files (the download is very slow), but I've seen the pictures.
Some time ago I wrote a manual that explains how to make a dormer. You may want to study it, because I think it solves your problem.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 13, 2011, 4:33:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
quickmic

My upload from my server only 512kbit :(
I compressed the file....

I will check the howtodo, thx
[Feb 13, 2011, 4:40:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
quickmic

I think I got it.... Good manual!
[Feb 13, 2011, 4:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soul

i used hatch and invisible box in door windows selection when importing but they just dont create a whole on wall?!?!
[Mar 18, 2011, 11:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soul

i did read the how to make a dormer how to make a dormer. i cant see TOOLS section on my sweet home 3D !!!!
[Mar 18, 2011, 11:32:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

i used hatch and invisible box in door windows selection when importing but they just dont create a whole on wall?!?!
You probably forgot to check the Door or window check box during the 3rd importing step. Only doors or windows can make holes in walls.

i did read the how to make a dormer how to make a dormer. i cant see TOOLS section on my sweet home 3D !!!!
You probably forgot to install some plugins as mentioned in the introduction. I feel you want to go to fast. I you take your time to read manuals entirely (they are not so long), you'll get many answers by yourself.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 19, 2011, 12:43:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
soul

thank you, i have understood the settings about it, i clicked doors and windows box in 3rd import level, my mistake was that i thought i have to import them to doors and windows category, i misunderstood it i guess...

so u say tools are added when i make the plugin, ok i will read more carefully,and then add that tools plug-in when i m ready to .. well that software is just awesome and just what i needed, i m tryna search and get every set ups to create what i imagine, thanks...
[Mar 19, 2011, 4:37:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

"Doors and windows" category is just a name, but I understand it's a little miselading. wink
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 19, 2011, 7:03:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stef.salmon
Advanced Member

UK

Hi,

Sorry to reopen this!

I have imported the invisible box and checked the door/window box, but if I then try to drop a door onto the box it won't snap to it and create a cutout.

Am I doing something wrong?
[Nov 4, 2018, 12:02:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 27   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved