Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4736 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Curved "room"'s floor texture...

Hi,

i just want to know, while curved walls are possible, how do i adjust or map the wanted floor texture in a way the round walls will suggest, or, to use a picture to tell the story, how to rebuild (just for this example, i promise !) a road track?

testrender:

the important question is the road texture, still.

thanx
macfrog
[Feb 13, 2011, 8:27:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Curved "room"'s floor texture...

macfrog,

If I understand you correctly, you want a texture that follows the curve of a round wall. Well, there's no way to do that in SH3D. The only way I can think of, is to prepare a special texture and apply that.

If it is just a line that you want, you could make a wall of 0.1 cm high, give it the correct width and colour, and then use CopyAsNewFurniture to insert it.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 13, 2011, 11:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wrosun

Nepal
sad Re: Curved "room"'s floor texture...

here is some thing i tried......

creating special texture was really difficult hans!i was unsuccessful to do so. so i used walls and box to make it look like road....
[Feb 14, 2011, 7:56:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved