Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22885 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
flashman

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How create a balcony ....

Hi all,

I'm new on this wonderful program. I'm creating my home but
I donàt know how create a balcony. There is no balcony in the library
an no right railing.

How do it ?

Thank you very much. This is an # unbelievable software.

flashman
[Mar 13, 2011, 1:22:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How create a balcony ....

You can create a balcony by using a thin box from the Miscellaneous category, or by drawing a room.
If you need more railing, download and import them from 3D models page.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 13, 2011, 4:54:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
flashman

Thank you Puybaret.

I did it by drawing a room.

I'm searching on 3d models page for railing.

Thank you very much.
[Mar 13, 2011, 7:47:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lilia1996

USA

Let's build a balcony in Sweet Home 3D

We will deal with the arrangement of the finished house a little later, and now I suggest that you make a balcony. You may need to work with hardware that is different from the standard kit.

How to create a balcony

Before choosing the right color.

Now go to the section "Exteriors", where you want to find the pillars of the porch. Their standard sizes are suitable only for the veranda. That's why you need to make changes that will allow you to arrange columns from the ground floor to the area of use of the future balcony. Their standard sizes are suitable only for the veranda. That's why you need to make changes that will allow you to arrange columns from the ground floor to the area of use of the future balcony.

Next, we'll work on the railing. We go to the section called "Miscellaneous", where the "Fencing" parameter is located. Choose from the list what we like most. We will establish a connection around the perimeter fence. To make everything look as clear as possible, the designer sketched with marble not only the railing, but also the floors with columns.

We are close to the final stage of the work. On the balcony you can place a special lounger or coffee table. Fantasize a little. Set on the table a fruit bowl and a couple of glasses of wine. For the sake of decorating the balcony you can get flower boxes, which should be hung from the outside. Flowers can be quite diverse, to your taste.

Done! Now you can render and admire your virtual creation.

During my work in Tsymbals Designs. - I was surfing on the Internet and was found an interesting article about that topic.
[Aug 31, 2018, 2:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved