Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4115 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
vic.vegajr1

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Photo Rendering Problem from a new design reaching 16.5MB

Hello there...i've been using sweethome3D for the past months as my presentation on various constructions building projects for the health and safety concerns to my workers and thank you for this great software...
but recently... using sweethome3D privately made a mess on one of my works regarding on texture of the photos....
I'm trying to get the best and most suitable rendering and still can't get the best out of it...maybe due to a cpu capacity or set-up for rendering...
the design i've made reached the capacity of 16.5MB by now...
Please help me and need your great suggestion and opinion about this matter...thanks
[Apr 1, 2011, 7:25:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo Rendering Problem from a new design reaching 16.5MB

I don't think the file size matters that much, or if rendering it required more memory than available, the program would simply fail. In case it happens, please read the FAQ for detailed explanations about increasing the max memory used by the program.
If you use DAE models, maybe you encountered the same problem as the one shown in this thread?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 1, 2011, 9:10:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved