Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 21207 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
girish

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My dream home - A duplex

Hi friends,

Posting here my first attempt in designing a home for myself. Posting here two pictures of what I have achieved till now.

and, thanks to fabulous photo creator

Suggestions are welcome. The main constraint here is the 30x40 feet plot size..

cheers,

girish
[Apr 23, 2011, 6:48:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Re: My dream home - A duplex

Hi girish!
Well done so far! Only the french doors upstairs are going to need some safety features to prevent anybody falling out...

Keep going on!
macfrog
[Apr 24, 2011, 11:18:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gerito231

bg

HI.. Your house is awesome.. but.. how did you do the second floor.. I mean.. I couldnt find any tool for second floor .. Pleease help ! :((
[Apr 27, 2011, 3:01:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
girish

Hi girish!
Well done so far! Only the french doors upstairs are going to need some safety features to prevent anybody falling out...

Keep going on!
macfrog

Thanks, in India we usually will not have french windows. I just added it for aesthatics. Will add some window support for it.

Gerito,
Check out the tutorial by Hans. It details how to make the second floor. In simple words, what I did is create the two floors separately. Copy the first floor using the plugin copy as furniture and paste it on top of the ground floor. Very simple right. The only problem is if you want to make any changes in that floor, you have to do it in the first floor and repeat copy and paste

Thanks for liking my design

Girish
[Apr 27, 2011, 4:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved