Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2289 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Klenne

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Lights??

Hi

I've a big problem with putting lights into my plan.
I've put lights where I wanted them. Now I've read that I've to put a source into the light. I did do that. But I get only a white little thing. No lights...:s

How can I see the light in my 3D-plan?
[May 29, 2011, 10:27:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Lights??

Klenne,

you can only see the light (or the symbol for the light source), wenn you activate it (e.g. by clicking). the LIGHT ITSELF is only visible in the final render (create photo, quality 3 or 4).
So, the whitle little thing is a wireframe sphere - the light source.

btw. when you use the included lamps instead of importing your own one you don't have to add a light source.

Sometimes, when you add your own light source into your design, the light source (which is basically a sphere) gets partially hidden by surrounding objects/walls etc.. Therefore it might be invisible in the final render or there might be black spots instead of a light and so on.

hope this helps a bit.
macfrog

below: screenshot of a selected light src:

[May 29, 2011, 9:10:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved