Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5432 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Davix

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Wall Color

Hi,
I already searched in the forum, and I found some similar problem but no solution. I have a problem with the color of the walls, even when set to white in the 3D view (without making any rendering) are gray.
As you can see in the picture, the horizontal wall has the same white color of the vertical, however, is gray. If I rotate the gray wall horizontally it becomes white! crying I tried to open the file on 3 different PCs but the problem remains, and is also present on other walls!
Help!
tnk

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/wallcolor.jpg/
[Jul 2, 2011, 9:39:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Wall Color

David,

There is no solution, because this is how it is designed to be. If all walls always had exactly their given colour, you wouldn't be able to see depth in your images.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 2, 2011, 10:13:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
basic 3d/sh3d issues and questions

Hans,

Even i know your busy as everybody else, is there a chance you/one could add a simple 3D-LinkTo-Basics/Wiki-Tut to adress those questions within the help?

Those questions seem to come up often now and then, so, what are the needs to supply a basic 3d/sh3d DiveIn-Tut?
someone could contribute...

greets
macfrog
[Jul 2, 2011, 9:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: basic 3d/sh3d issues and questions

macfrog,

You know, the problem with tutorials is that almost nobody reads them. The best-read tutorial is probably the multi-level house tutorial, which had close to 11.000 downloads in December 2010. But compared to over 1,3 million pageviews in that same month, it isn't really very much. Every day there are questions on the forum of things that are clearly explained in the user's guide, or in the help files. But still...

Maybe Emmanuel can add one or two lines to the user's guide to explain that the shading of walls may change colours. Immediately underneath the image in the Editing walls section would be a good place.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 3, 2011, 8:15:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved