Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 52
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 145427 times and has 51 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.4

Even if Sweet Home 3D isn't officially supported under Java 7, I just tried and noticed that sometimes the 3D view becomes grey and completely empty (for example after resizing the window). Is that what you mean?

I also noticed that the Java Web Start version can't be installed with Java 7 update 2 under Windows. Fortunately, the download page suggests to use the installer in case of problem.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 22, 2011, 9:21:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pencilart
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 3.4

I just tried it again and now the virtual visit is working both for full screen and windowed. Go figure. I hadn't done anything to it.

Now that you told me about the java webstart version not running SH3d with Java 7 update 2, I'm going to try it out for the fun of it. :)

ok, I just tried it out and it ran without problems. I did come across this dialog box about file associations or something. See my attached screenshot. I just said "yes" to the questions a few times. Otherwise it ran fine, and with the webstart version, I was even able to open a test home.
Attachment sh3dvsjws7u2.jpg (171046 bytes) (Download count: 9944) (Opening SH3D 3.4 with JavaWS using Java 7 Update 2)
sh3dvsjws7u2.jpg
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pencilart at Dec 22, 2011, 9:57:39 PM]
[Dec 22, 2011, 9:46:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved