Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7095 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Ivan_C

Chile
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Old Home

hello, well, leaving a bit of modernism, I made a small scene of an old house.

Excuse my English :p

[Sep 24, 2011, 1:14:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ivan_C

Chile
Re: Old Home

the bedroom of the home...

[Sep 24, 2011, 7:29:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nabila1230

its really beautiful shring, i really like it and it remeber me my old home to me, its amazing,
appreciated to share with us
----------------------------------------
DAE Result
[Sep 26, 2011, 8:41:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
earle76taylor

United States

What a serene place it is, absolutely beautiful.
[Oct 4, 2011, 7:42:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
indrabontot

Indonesia
applause Re: Old Home

Its a cozy place man....look like the old cowboys room

awesome works
[Dec 7, 2011, 9:46:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Thanx Ivan for your contribution, very nicely done!
Lots of details and a good eye for the right mood. Seems just like a scene from "Exorcist" devilish

Good work! biggrin

macfrog
[Dec 11, 2011, 10:41:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JackSteve

This is really amazing, one of the most beautiful arts I ever seen. It looks like a scene from my imagination. Thanks for sharing
[Mar 14, 2015, 8:49:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Desslok

USA

Very well done. I hope you didn't steal the original Mona Lisa from the Louvre for your project. ;)
[Mar 14, 2015, 8:09:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved