Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3080 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
sweethome3d_raju

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Creating a celing - From Newbie

Hi

First, I need to appreciate the efforts for creating an easy to use software. I am a newbie and I created a 3D view of my floorplan. Now, I want to create a ceiling to fix the internal fixtures. It would be great if you could let me know how to do the same.

Thanks in advance
[Nov 29, 2011, 3:42:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Creating a celing - From Newbie

Ceilings depends on the rooms you created. Draw a room, then modify it to ensure that the Display ceilling check box is selected, that's all. Read also help about room creation and modification for more information.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 29, 2011, 7:27:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sweethome3d_raju

To keep things simple I just built a rectangular wall.Drew room inside. When to the modify rooms menu, changed the floor color and ceiling color and check the display ceiling. in the 3D view, nothing happened. The floor color did change to the selected one but not nothing with the ceiling. Is any plugin required for the same. I am using 3.3 version
[Nov 29, 2011, 1:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I guess you didn't read the following remark in the help about room modification I indicated to you. sad
The ceiling of a room is visible only from below, meaning you'll be able to see it only when Virtual visit is selected. This allows you to always see the interior of the edited home when Aerial view is selected, whether Display ceiling check box in room pane is selected or not.

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 29, 2011, 1:14:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sweethome3d_raju

Ok. Thanks. I got it
[Nov 30, 2011, 5:05:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved