Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9614 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Dutch row-house 2level

Hi folks,

here's an example of an interior design based upon a typical small house very common in Holland. I used an ordinary floor plan for this kind of house and changed it (alot); the attic is hidden in my pix.

This project was used to test the new multi-level feature of 3.4; well, i can say it works (3d camera view now really matches!).

The pictures are rendered horizontally to make better use of screen area biggrin. While looking at the images: left is the backyard, right is the front entrance/street side, top and bottom are walls shared with neighbours.

pic one is ground level (entrance is upper right door):

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1476/hollhauseg04og04zold16e.jpg

pic two is upper level:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4733/hollhauseg04og04zold16o.jpg

pic three, at last, shows a composed image of the previous two:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7079/hollhaustransp00.jpg
As you can see, the bird view camera matches, i like it! And, we now have only one project file to cope with for our house designs!
Thanx, Emmanuel biggrin

hope you like it smile
macfrog
[Feb 12, 2012, 7:11:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Dutch row-house 2level

Nice renderings.Thanks for sharing. smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 12, 2012, 8:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
YanliRafael

how did you do that? which software? only sweethome3d?
[Oct 29, 2012, 1:36:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hi,

i've used Photoline, but any other imageprocessor will do equally, like Photoshop or Gimp.
Simply superimpose the second picture with half transparency on top of the first one. No tricks required!

macfrog
[Nov 2, 2012, 6:45:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved