Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3515 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
connomar

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Light Diffuser

Hi, I am trying to create a ceiling which has florescent lights behind a diffuser. Although I can create semi transparent panels to cover the Fl Light, I don't seem able to create anything that will light the room. Ceiling and Panels were created using AOI 2.8.1.

Thanks
[Feb 13, 2012, 9:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Light Diffuser

Martin,

Can you share a (simplified) file or image to show what you exactly need?

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 13, 2012, 9:31:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
connomar

Re: Light Diffuser

http://www.flickr.com/photos/connomar/6872129055/

Dear Hans, many thanks for quick reply. So quick in fact that I'd tried another search and found db4tech's set of 4 sided light sources. These do the trick, but I've included a picture of the work in progress.

Thanks again.
[Feb 13, 2012, 10:29:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved