Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6283 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Tschannen

Switzerland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture library editor

Sorry: I can't open furniture library editor sad
what can I do??

((I use windows 7 (64x).))
[May 4, 2012, 6:07:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Furniture library editor

Install Java on your computer then double click on the jar executable file of the Furniture Library Editor.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 4, 2012, 8:37:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Tschannen

Switzerland

What's the name of the jar executable file of the Furniture Librery editor file?
[May 5, 2012, 5:58:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What didn't you understand in this page?
[May 5, 2012, 10:30:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
discmansc

France

Hi, I'm not very good at handling compressed files : I've double-clicked, on the FurnitureLibraryEditor 1.24.jar file, and this opens up a window containting 6 folders, 6 compressed files and 4 text files. Which ones do I extract ? I've tried to extract all the files at once but this generates a list of errors...SOS
[Feb 9, 2019, 10:11:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The Jar file doesn't have to be uncompressed but requires that you install Java on your system. Is it the case?
[Feb 10, 2019, 7:35:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved