Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5806 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
SomeGuyInABikini

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
6 Bedroom House - First Attempt at SH3D

Ahoy! Love the SH3D program. Thanks to the team :)

I decided to design our house and see if we could switch the pooltable and lounge around. The video/photos show that indeed they could be switched so we can have a nice-sized theatre-esque room. WOOT!

Full video walkthrough

Proposed Theatre

Kitchen / Lounge view

While the video doesn't show it, this is really what dad's area looks like (damn hoarders :p)

If I get the energy I'll put a roof on it, but there are some weird angles to that bad boy.

Any suggestions for improvements are more than welcome :)

SomeGuyInABikini, back on the Pepsi
[May 18, 2012, 10:58:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: 6 Bedroom House - First Attempt at SH3D

If you want suggestions, maybe you can share the plan or original SH3D file, indicating what can/should (or can't/shouldn't) be changed.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[May 18, 2012, 2:45:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

Hi!

My suggestion is:

Don't use the default setting for furnitures appearance. They are glossy in most cases. Go for non-glossy would make most of the objects look far more realistic!

macfroc
[Jun 10, 2012, 9:40:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SarahJames

This SH3D program is great. the theater design is wonderful.
[Jul 26, 2012, 12:35:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved