Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26651 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
swisskei

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My new flat

Hi
Attached some pictures of my new flat. Sweet Home 3D is a realy powerfull software. Thanks a lot.

Floor plan

Livingroom

Bedroom

Kitchen

Entrée

Bathroom

Additional pictures you find here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i7tde8850g1sl
[Jun 9, 2012, 11:29:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Re: My new flat

Absolutely fantastic!

I like the bathroom, even it is for singles only ;-)

The kitchen is awsome!!

You can do some minor improvements by replacing the fire-image inside the fireplace in living room by simulating the burning wood by using a couple of stacked cylinders and a warm light source (if the object of the fireplace itself is empty with a glass front)

also, if not intend to be,
the lighting seems to be very bright, just like a dream vision.

NICE!
macfrog
[Jun 10, 2012, 9:24:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Skoot

Hello Swisskei, I m really fan of your work and i would like to know where you found all these 3D models ?

Would it be also possible to upload your work so we can download it (and all your models :p)?

Best regards

PS: You maybe received the same message in PM but i don't have th eimpress that PM is working :p
[Jun 13, 2012, 8:57:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Skoot, swisskei,
Sharing generated images or links to the web site where you found some 3D models isn't a problem, but sharing a SH3D file is a form of redistribution of 3D models.
Thus, before choosing to share a SH3D file, be sure that the license of the 3D models it contains authorize you to redistribute them (3D models coming from Google Warehouse can't be redistributed for example).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 13, 2012, 10:34:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fhoofman

wow ......
I bet you spend time so much
[Jun 15, 2012, 4:30:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ckoni

NICE WORK !
[Jun 29, 2012, 12:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Pablitomf

Hello, where did you get those lights, those ceilings, the recessed lighting, mirror those doors open and the semi-gloss?

sorry for my english
[Aug 8, 2012, 3:14:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
toddjames

United States

First of all congratulations for your new flat!! Its amazing. The ceiling lights are giving great effects in your living room that is your entrance. I liked your bathroom furniture and floor too. Your house is trendy yet simple.
[Aug 21, 2012, 6:01:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Alexthecreator

USA

very well done. please id you wouldnt mind, can you post where you got some of the items? i know the majority came from this site, however i didnt know find the glossy door, or some of the glass fencing.
[Aug 28, 2012, 10:56:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ckoni

I made an alteration on one of youre picture..

[Sep 12, 2012, 10:02:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved