Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 36
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 37285 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
siod

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Graphics problems...

Hi,

I´m having a big problem with sewwt home 3d and I try to describe it here, also if it´s a bit hard to do...:

well, I start the program and the plan of my flat. When I move my mouse, the screen starts reproducing my plan again and again and then disapears until it gets repoduced again. Look at the Pic:

[img]http://www.abload.de/thumb/unbenannt8dayv.jpg[/img]

Java is 1.6.0_32, SH3D is 3.5.

Any Idea??
[Jul 29, 2012, 4:15:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Graphics problems...

It looks like a graphics card driver issue. Try to update it if possible.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 31, 2012, 4:55:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
siod

I´m having AMD Catalyst 12.6, it´s up-to-date!
[Jul 31, 2012, 9:57:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
siod

can´t anybody help? Nobody with the same problem?
[Aug 2, 2012, 9:18:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Siod,

As Puybaret suggested, most problems of the kind you described are caused in one way or another by the graphics card or the graphics driver. There's a section in the FAQ about all kinds of video problems and solutions.

You didn't mention which operating system you are using. In rare cases the version of Java you are using can cause problems. You may try to uninstall SH3D and all versions of Java, then install SH3D again, using the installer version from the Download page.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 3, 2012, 1:09:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LDH

United Kingdom

I had Sweet Home 3D on my computer, but installed the latest version yesterday and now it crashes every time with a 'fatal error' message telling me to upgrade my graphics card... I can't upgrade my hardware though.
[Aug 27, 2012, 12:15:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sweet Home 3D doesn't require you to change your hardware, but suggest you to update the driver of your graphics card (the program that makes it work in the system).
[Aug 27, 2012, 12:27:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
wolfi0

I have the same problem any solutions? asus G752VY-GC110T, GTX 980m win10
[Aug 2, 2018, 2:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CameronG

Same problem here - GTX 1070 / Intel UHD 630, win10. All drivers up-to-date. Newest version of SH3D (6.1.2) - attempted uninstalling and replacing with version 5.7 and the same issue occurs.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
[Feb 11, 2019, 6:30:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you are under Windows 10 64 bit, run again the installer and select the 32 bit option in the screen that lets you choose the installation folder. It may solve your issue.
[Feb 12, 2019, 8:50:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved