Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2779 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Bobski60

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck Just to say Hi

All I can say is WOW, this programme is fantastic, I have been trying to explain the Mrs how this idea in my brain was for the new extesion and how it would look with all the new furnishings, but I was finding it difficult and she kept saying she did not like it, but then on surfing the web I found your programme and within 2 hrs I had got the basic plan of the new rooms laid out and then added furnishings etc with plugs and sockets and plasmas on the wall.........
when I have finalized it and tinkered with bits and bobs I shall try to grab a picture of it and load it here. Sure enough she loved it as soon as she could see it in 3D view...
SO all I can say is thanks, if I can do it any body can do it
THANKS GUYS AND GALS
[Sep 18, 2012, 9:33:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Just to say Hi

Bon, thanks for sharing your experience with Sweet Home 3D.
Great that it was useful for you smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 19, 2012, 11:44:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nicolebell

Re: Just to say Hi

Hi there! Thanks for sharing.
[Oct 24, 2012, 8:59:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved