Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8178 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
TonyLaw

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Ramp between two levels - Wheelchair and loading dock ramp

Your application is amazing!

I have a question about creating a wheelchair and a loading dock ramp between two levels. How can this be done or can it be done?

- I want to have the ramp to start at the street level (level 0) and then slope down to the loading dock (lower level 1).

- I also have a wheelchair ramp that needs to rise (or lower) incremently, where the ramp split the elevation in half. The two separate ramps use a platform as the bridge between the ramps.

i.e. Ground floor ramp up to platform (between floors) up to Mezzanine floor

I hope I explained my issues properly.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.
[Oct 1, 2012, 4:32:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany
Re: Ramp between two levels - Wheelchair and loading dock ramp

Hello,

the easy way is to use a sloping wall, adapted to your size requirements. you place that wall onto the lower level of your design, reaching the upper one with its higher end.

i've done this in this example:

note the big dark ramps in the sublevel of the building, next to the garage. These are the "walls".
Very easy to adapt to your needs i believe.

macfrog
[Oct 7, 2012, 6:51:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
macfrog
Advanced Member

Germany

TonyLaw,

maybe this is a little bit more helpful:

greets

macfrog
[Oct 7, 2012, 8:18:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TonyLaw

Thanks for your help macfrog! smile I'll give it a try.
[Oct 11, 2012, 9:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved