Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3512 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
broonson

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Tool copy as furniture plug-in

Hi, i've already downloaded the copy as new furniture plug-in into my sweet home 3d. but it doesnt seems to be working. When i copy the selected item, it doesnt paste into the new sweet home window.
Help anyone?
[Nov 11, 2012, 9:39:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Tool copy as furniture plug-in

When i copy the selected item, it doesnt paste into the new sweet home window.
Just to be sure: did you choose Edit > Paste menu item after selection Copy as new furniture item? If yes, did you check that the pasted items are not superimposed on the copied ones?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 11, 2012, 2:37:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
broonson

Re: Tool copy as furniture plug-in

i did choose edit, but the paste couldnt be press and cant paste into a new window. Nope i dont think its superimposed. Could it be a bug?
[Nov 12, 2012, 9:25:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved