Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 137
Posts: 137   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 231272 times and has 136 replies Next Thread
m@

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.0

It seems that the fields to enter width and depth of furniture where mixed up; with changes the depth and vice versa (happens in the import dialog as well as in the modify dialog, so at least the behavior is constant). I tested with several objects from several sources, the behavior is always the same. It's not a big problem, but maybe you still want to fix it in the next release. smile
[Mar 29, 2013, 3:49:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

m@, I didn't succeed to reproduce your issue. sad
Maybe there's an other condition...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 29, 2013, 8:27:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
m@

Hi Emmanuel

I checked again and found out that the confusion between width and depth only happens with some models, with some other not. Therefore, the problem seems to origin in the models and not in your software. Sorry for bothering you about that!
[Mar 30, 2013, 9:28:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BLAlley

Updated to 4.0, now I can't render advanced photos. How to I go back to the less buggy version?
[May 5, 2013, 6:06:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

As explained in the Download page, all released versions can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/files/SweetHome3D/

By the way, it would be nice to explain why you can't render photos. Jumping to previous versions won't help to fix bugs if you found one.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 6, 2013, 4:46:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Yuri_fromBY

Belarus

I have a problem - on Ubuntu 13.04 start FILE-Preferences crashes.
[May 7, 2013, 5:41:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Some suggestions:

1 - Read the FAQ
2 - Throw out IceTea Java and replace with Sun Java. This has helped many people using 12.04; good guess it may work in 13.04.

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[May 7, 2013, 5:54:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 137   Pages: 14   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved