Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12432 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Save does not save !! HELP !

You ran SweetHome3D from the tar file correctly. smile

I'm pretty sure that the message in the console shows that you succeeded to import a 3DS file but couldn't use it later. Quite strange... Anyway it's not an issue with some missing textures because texture images are missing so often in 3D models distributed on the web, that I chose to ignore the missing ones rather than refusing the 3D models that use them.
Would you have a link to the "Armchair N230808.3DS" file or send it to me privately?
Send me also your SH3D file. I should be able to fix it by program and it will help me to find your issue. But from your first messages... I thought you couldn't save any SH3D file???
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 14, 2013, 9:46:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GTX

Russia

Yesterday got the same problem as ocumo3D. Luckily the unsaved project was a simple test, so I didn't get crazy losing all the work :)
Well, I have been using Sweet Home 3D v.3.7 under Windows XP SP3 for about a week without any problems. Yesterday I opened the existing project, added some furniture and imported different models (3ds and obj's and other) and so one. Then I noticed saving did not perform. I tried different filenames and folders to save file in but didn't get any success.
Today I read this thread and checked recovery and work folders
\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\recovery\ is empty
\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\work\ contains some folders with files

Maybe you need some additional data to catch the problem. That's why I'm here :)

PS
I have SweetHome still running with this unsaved project :lol:
[Mar 24, 2013, 11:38:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
collinsmwenda

Zambia

I need help. I downloaded furniture and inported it in sweet home. After that I couldn't save anymore. I uninstalled, redownloaded and installed still same problem. To make matters worse, I cannot even draw walls
[May 23, 2020, 10:53:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved