Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3411 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
jubcheng

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need some Help with Roof and Ceiling ???

Hi.
Just got the software and like it quiet a lot, but there are a few things I can't figure out on my own.
For instance there is this ready to use roof (see image below) which is called "Red Slate Roof" and I would like to change the angle of it so that if both parts of the roof put together giving a 90 degrees angle for example or any other angle specified.
Another thing I can't figure out is how to display a ceiling.
I added a second level and did set the drawn rooms to display a ceiling in a certain color but nothing is showing up, I guess I'm missing something here.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Cheng

[Feb 11, 2013, 5:22:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Need some Help with Roof and Ceiling ???

If you change the height of roof parts, you should be able to reach the 90° angle you target. You can also import again the Red slate roof 3D model, and change its orientation degree by degree in the second step of the furniture import wizard.

Ceilings can be seen only from below. You should create a room at the upper level.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 12, 2013, 6:55:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jubcheng

Re: Need some Help with Roof and Ceiling ???

....... thanks for your reply.
Got it working now, both the roof and the ceiling.
Thanks again .......
[Feb 23, 2013, 4:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved