Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4997 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
dherfindahl

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Printing problem

Is it possible to print the plan at 1:120 and have the grid lines show? How?
[Mar 1, 2013, 10:25:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Printing problem

David,

You cannot print the grid from within the program, but there is a workaround:
1 - Create a new layer (Plan --> Add level) and make sure it is the lowest layer (if that is what you need)
2 - Draw long "lines" by placing very long, thin boxes; make sure to place the boxes correctly by editing their coordinates.

To print the plan:
1 - File --> Page setup --> Scale 1:120
2 - Set the page size
3 - Print the plan to your printer (File --> Print), or as a PDF (File --> Print to PDF)

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 1, 2013, 11:48:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
forestgreen

Re: Printing problem

I had the same question / problem today and I solved it by creating a grid in a vector drawing program (I used the free software Inkscape) and exporting that grid as a bitmap. Then I imported this bitmap into Sweet Home 3D and scaled it properly so that the grid line distance became exactly 100 cm.
Looks good in the printout.
[Jul 5, 2014, 9:46:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved