Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 15
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10438 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Gforce85

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Using Sweet Home 3D in Eclipse

By the way my java runtime library is in the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin

Maybe I Should add the java 3d dll files in this 'bin' folder and point to this folder from the VM option like this ?:

-Djava.library.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
[Mar 27, 2013, 6:31:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
binadnsh77

I think it does not work in i386 window systems. It works fine in Linux-32 bit and windows 64 bit. I have tried it.
[Apr 1, 2013, 10:22:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I think Gforce85 and you mixed so much things in the DLLs and the PATH of your Windows computer that it's too difficult to help you without being in front of it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 1, 2013, 10:32:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gforce85

I think Gforce85 and you mixed so much things in the DLLs and the PATH of your Windows computer that it's too difficult to help you without being in front of it.

It works now with the windows 64 bit version!:

My installation dir is:
D:\Open Source\Sweet home 3D 27-3-2013\SweetHome3D-4.0-src

And in eclipse at the run configuration menu I have this in the VM arguments:

-Djava.ext.dirs=lib/windows/x64;lib
[Apr 1, 2013, 8:13:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
binadnsh77

I installed Java3D in my Windows 32 bit system and then I was able to run the sweethome3d from eclipse. Since I had installed the Java3D there was no need to pass the VM arguments.
[Apr 9, 2013, 11:29:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved