Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19561 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
kitchener2

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Set walls by interior dimensions?

As a new user, I'd like to suggest that this last answer by Puybaret be included in the help file under the existing topic "Creating homes, walls and furniture" under the subhead "Creating walls by room's interior dimensions".

Thanks for this great app as we prepare to do a kitchen make-over. Wile Ikea and others have similar online tools, it's nice to be able to work at your own leisure even when offline.
[May 31, 2019, 8:12:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hbninfotech

India
smile Re: Set walls by interior dimensions?

Hi This is from hbninfotech.com I have created a tutorial video where I have explained how to create a house plan for exact measurements. Please have a look and see if it helps. https://youtu.be/MZW0Upk6HJA

The only trick that I have done is that you will need to subtract half the wall thickness for the outermost wall and that's it, and all other inner measurements can be created accurately with exact measurements.

I have been studying Sweet Home 3D for a while and I found this method and it worked for me. Please have a look at my tutorial and give your feedback.

Thanks smile
[May 13, 2024, 10:53:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Less than a week ago this was clearly explained in this thread: https://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,13158
It's very easy once you understand how the wall length is used in Sweet Home 3D. Some users refuse to use youtube.
[May 13, 2024, 3:39:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

Or maybe this tread could be useful.
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[May 14, 2024, 6:44:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved