Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7455 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
vman2000

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Delta Toolbar

Hi, I really like what I see on the on-line version but don't like working in a browser window. The PC option should be perfect for me but it looks like the installer forces the delta toolbar malware onto my PC. Is there a malware-free version of the installer?

Thanks.
[Apr 20, 2013, 10:37:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Delta Toolbar

You're not forced to install anything else. Simply refuse the installation of this toolbar if you don't want it. If there's no option to avoid it, it means there's a bug in the installer, and please report it so I ask OpenCandy to fix it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 20, 2013, 1:09:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I checked the issue with Delta toolbar yesterday, and reported to OpenCandy that the option to avoid the installation of this toolbar isn't clear, since it requires to select the Customized installation grayed option then uncheck all the customization options.
[Apr 25, 2013, 4:57:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Galea

Opencandy and delta are both PUP or adware, removal can be done with the help of malwarebytes / adwcleaner, or manually: http://soft2secure.com/knowledgebase/opencandy
[Jul 23, 2014, 3:53:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

No need to remove anything, just use the installer which doesn't include OpenCandy.
By the way, note that you can also refuse simply OpenCandy offer during installation: just have to read installer instructions instead of clicking on Next, Next, Next... without paying attention.
[Jul 23, 2014, 6:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millarkalp

Hello Friends, recently get infected by annoying adware infection. It mess up my system and continuously show unwanted materials on my PC. I have used link, and it help me in fixing this problem. so, just go through this site. it will help you a lot in removing this infection successfully from your system.
[Mar 9, 2016, 11:18:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Next time, be sure to download Sweet Home 3D from Download page.
The installer haven't come with OpenCandy anymore since November 2014, and all previous installers hosted at SourceForge.net were cleaned.
[Mar 9, 2016, 11:27:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved