Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4182 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
doc

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Cannot open important file any more...

My girl friend is doing her bachelor thesis in hotel management. She is using SH3D for creating rooms for a new ficitve hotel. As she told me, she had created the different floors and put them together. But now she is not able to open the file any longer.
I have tried to find a temporary file via remote maintenance but I was not successfull.
So she has send me the file, but I am not able to open it as well. SW3D, the viewer or the online version say: Cannot open file...

What else can I do? Please help, I guess she might has worked on that for days... sad

The file has about 39 MB, in case somebody wants to take a look, I have put it on my cloud drive, so I can assign access rights via email.
[May 20, 2013, 5:38:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Cannot open important file any more...

I don't think it's a size issue. Please send me a link to let me download and fix it if it's possible.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 20, 2013, 5:53:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
doc

Re: Cannot open important file any more...

smile Thanks a lot, I have just send a mail with the access link to you. I hope you can help us, thank you anyways!
[May 21, 2013, 6:39:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved