Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3564 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
John37

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
An Apply button in dialogue boxes, please

Please can we have an Apply button in all the dialogue boxes in addition to OK and Cancel?

This would greatly improve the ease and speed of use of SH3D for people like me who use the 3D view to see the effect of incremental changes made in the plan view. It would be much quicker interaction. When I try to double-click an object to re-open its dialogue box (so I can make the next incremental change) often I select the wrong object if it is near another object; or the position of the object moves, so I have the additional task of undoing the change in the position of the object. An Apply button would mean we only need to double-click the object and open its dialogue box once. Any thoughts, please?
[Jun 18, 2013, 8:51:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
John37

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: An Apply button in dialogue boxes, please

I've realised that various CTRL keys reopen the dialogue boxes, so maybe and Apply button is not necessary...
[Jun 18, 2013, 9:11:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved