Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5905 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Selaz

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
The help in design of the house is necessary

Help to make please the beautiful house outside and inside. There are pictures of design which it would be desirable to see. The plan of the house here:
http://pixs.ru/showimage/proektjpg_9167637_8338425.jpg
[Jun 30, 2013, 4:54:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Selaz

Re: The help in design of the house is necessary

http://pixs.ru/showimage/proekt1jpg_5125339_8339169.jpg
[Jun 30, 2013, 5:03:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Please don't post the same message in different forums
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 30, 2013, 5:33:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mathewtaylor

You cannot make home beautiful until your home construction is not good so first plan about interior decoration and after that exterior. Its totally my opinion.
[Jul 9, 2013, 5:26:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Selaz

Unfortunately I not the architect. To the house I have certain requirements. If there are ideas how to improve or alter house-shall only is glad. The house should be in 1 floor. Any ladders-cellars and penthouses. Kitchen and гостинная (living room) are connected among themselves. From kitchen the course in a pantry (larder, pantry is necessary; storeroom). It is necessary постирочная (laundry room) and a boiler room (from a boiler room the output on street is necessary). 2 guest bedrooms and the general toilet-shower Are necessary. The master's bedroom should leave in a court yard and have greater bathing-toilet and wardrobe. Гостинная (living room) and kitchen should leave on a terrace with pool. Also the garage 5х7м and a course from it in the house is necessary. It would be desirable a room greater and spacious. As all it to unite-is fair I do not know. But to go to the professional architect to me it is necessary all over again most to see (virtually) and completely to represent the house. If who has any ideas on it поводу-share please! And still. Site narrow-20х60 enough meters. We search while 30х40.. But anything with such facade is not present comprehensible at the price of. It very much depresses. I write through the translator therefore I apologize for discrepancies.
[Jul 9, 2013, 9:31:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved