Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6805 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Eyce

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Duct Work on Layouts

Hi all,

I just starting using Sweet home 3D yesterday! and am very excited about its simplicity and ability to produce accurate graphical floor plans biggrin . I have a lot of learning yet on the program but i was wondering has anyone ever created a duct work capability within this program! and if not can it be done.

I don't need anything crazy just simple square and round ducts, and changeable sizes and then air diffusers/outlets.
[Aug 20, 2013, 5:44:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Duct Work on Layouts

Eyce,

There is no feature for ducts, plumbing, cabling, etc.
You could, however, use elongated boxes and cylinders of varying thickness.

SH3D can use plug-ins, so you could write your own plug-in that provides the features you need.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 20, 2013, 8:38:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Duct Work on Layouts

The SweetHome3DExample6.sh3d example in the gallery uses cylinders to simulate air pipes.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 21, 2013, 8:40:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved