Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6309 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
vignesh4303

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I wish to embed sweethome 3d in my website

HI all

I am currently developing an web application and i plan to integrate sweethome 3d tool inside my web application as a plugins,

Is it there any way to integrate within a website?if yes could anyone link me with the short descriptive guide,

thanks in advance

waiting for reply from other members...

Thanks and regards
C.vignesh
[Dec 12, 2013, 4:26:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: I wish to embed sweethome 3d in my website

Are you aware of the Sweet Home 3D viewer?

The download comes with a text manual which explains how to install (basic html understanding needed). For optimal performance, pay attention to sh3d file sizes (compress and remove unnecessary elements - and as a matter of personal opinion, let the users know the download file sizes).

If you use it, it would be good if you share the link in the forum.

But maybe you had something else in mind?

ok
[Dec 12, 2013, 7:39:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Chathuranga

smile Re: I wish to embed sweethome 3d in my website

Hi okh,

A Quick Question, Is there any simple way to display 2D layout instead of 3D model in Applet?

Alternatively does the applet provide advanced configuration options such as space bar control. Currently the space bar allows to toggle between Virtual visitor mode and 3D mode. Can I reconfigure it to toggle between 2D mode and 3D mode?

/Chathuranga
[Dec 22, 2013, 10:05:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I wish to embed sweethome 3d in my website

Is there any simple way to display 2D layout instead of 3D model in Applet?
Why using an applet for this? Just export the plan to SVG, and use it directly (from this document, all browsers support this format now).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 22, 2013, 4:10:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Chathuranga

smile Re: I wish to embed sweethome 3d in my website

Hi Puybaret,

The requirement is something like this. Suppose I need to change a property of an object based on an external value. Say you need to make the floor Red or White based on a value from the server/web service.

In order the achieve this I can simply modify the rendering algorithm in viewer and read from server before drawing the component. If the server says red then the floor is drawn in red instead of the property specified in SH3D.

I think I have to go to some image manipulation technique to achieve this then.

/Chathuranga
[Dec 23, 2013, 6:30:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved