Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5020 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
akuma

Cuba
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Attach media information to the objects in the scene

Sorry, but my English is low.
Hi I am trying to do is to add the functionality to attach multimedia information to different objects in the scene.
the idea that I have is to add a menu item to the pop-up menu to also open a popup window and select the items that I will attach to the slected object in the scene.
what happens is I do not have much experience working with Java (no resemblance to C). I am currently stuck on the visual part, i was checking the source code and all the menus work through the Action class, which I see is where it tells what to do.
finally someone could tell me how it works this part of logic. thanks
[Jan 24, 2014, 7:58:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Attach media information to the objects in the scene

If you didn't see resemblance between C and Java yet, I think it would be more wise to study more Java, using for example the very good Java Tutorial and the part about Swing.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 24, 2014, 9:23:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
akuma

Cuba
Re: Attach media information to the objects in the scene

Hi, I´m studying that tutorials, but I runing out the time. you can tell me how I add a new menu item in the popupmenu when i clicking over an object in the 2D scene. thankyou
[Feb 11, 2014, 4:18:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved